Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fresh Start

I'll be honest, I love irony!
It just makes life interesting, and i'm convinced the Lord uses it as his funny little way of speak to us...for instance....

A man walking through a park is suddenly smashed by a tree that had fallen....MAN SURVIVES>>>only to be smashed again ten years later by the same tree that had been turned into a large cabnit which this man purchased at his nearest furniture store which happened to be called Bill-Ironics.inc ... NOW THATS IRONIC!

what really spurred me on to write this blog was actually teddy.

I thought it was pretty ironic that the very last post that would seem to be the end of his blogging career would be called none other than "FRESH START"

1 comment:

Ted Kriwiel said...

great post steve. you have spurred me on. Dustymeadows may see a fresh start yet to come...