Monday, October 6, 2008

A la la la la la la Life is Wonderful!

I have an odd life... so odd that its sad... so sad that its quit funny...so funny that it circles all the way back to odd. So take a look into my life for just a moment and laugh and cry with me:)

Well it all started when i was freaking born !Not even then, it was before that, IN THE WOMB. If you know me at all you'll know i have a bald spot. I wont get into detail, but basically the stupid doctor puled the roots out of the top of my head with some doctor tool...so because of that I have spent countless summers getting blisters on the top of my freaking head ,because of my skins desire to fry!
All my life I've been known as the accident prone goof . I've had more bruises, stitches, and concussions then sarcastic remarks by Levi. I only hope my future pain will become as controllable as Levi's mouth seems to becoming.(Levi, I've been a little tender towards you ever since our little talk ;);)lol

now i'm going to give you a series of multiple choice questions to see how well you are understanding my PURE LUCK Life!

1. Given these choices, which would have happen to me while sleeping?
a. I simply have a good nights sleep c. A FREAKING lap top falls from the top bunk bed crushing my arm on the bottom of the bunk bed!
b. I have a Holy spirit inspired dream d. I some how manage to get up on time for school

You guessed it!!!!!!!!! C !!!!!!!! thanks charm!

2. A wonderful night driving back from a foot ball game, what will undoubtedly happen?
a. I finally meet a girl thats not my cousin c. Nothing goes wrong

b. Instead of staying in the car with my bewildered d. Toby throws a good game
brother and his pal( which would have undoubtedly
prevented him from looking at the FREAKING window
and kept his eye's on the road) I jump into the car with my
"not girlfriend, cousin ".


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not BITTER!


well i think you get the picture.

until next time(i'll be rubbing anointment on my rash)

3 comments:

Ted Kriwiel said...

Stephen, so good...so good...too bad your life sucks. But hey, when things get you down, just remember your better off than me, you've got two.........................things going for you.

Don;t take them for granted or all of a sudden....SQUIRt! they're gone

peace

Hayley Fellers said...

You forgot the time when a wasp landed on your face and stung you, and your awful choice of wording and the times those words flow from your mouth...

Levi said...

I am thankful for all that you've been through Stephen, because your life led to this beautiful post! Picture this: Your luck, Hayley's health, and Teddy's one.......thing going for him, all in one person. Could be worse!