Thursday, September 25, 2008

HARPER'S REGURGITATION

Here's the deal-- I have a thought-- but I am confused as to how to present the thought with out just jumping in and hoping for the best(twss) >There we go maybe that'll break the ice!

I have a lot of things going on my little head, a lot of stirrings in my over sensitive heart, and a lot of personal revelation in my premature spirit. Now here is my dilemma. How do I release these thoughts, and what should I release ?! Now I'm sure this is a common problem for an accomplished writer, such myself. I guess you could call it {Writers Block} ---NAH!! Thats stupid! where the heck did that phrase come from any way?!
I cant tell you how much I want to just BURP these things out; like Harper after a good milk feeding, or Grand papa after a fattening pot of stew(He's not fat, he just looks fat). I want to express my innermost feeling and thoughts(THERE'S THAT DANG WOMEN AGAIN) You know what I mean...Stuff that i cant express in verbalization . And i know what your thinking,"Stephen, your a wonder full verbalizer. You always speak clearly and to the point!" but don't let that fool you, I have my moments just like the next guy:)

Now i just talk to the Prodigal teddy about these things, and found the conclusion to this problem------ I'm not a writer:(
BUT I"M ON MY WAY!

Teddy however is about twenty miles ahead of me in this race of the great "Blogger Thought Expresser"
Levi ten miles-
The charm five miles-
And Hayley with the whopping grand total of -10 miles!!

Now, however difficult these seasons of expressing my thoughts may be ---I WILL PERSEVERE --




Cause it is honestly a wonderful tool to bring clarity to ones mind...

3 comments:

Hayley Fellers said...

Wait a minute. I think I am like at least a -5.

Matt Taylor said...

well i guess i dont have much to say being that i have only been doing this about 2 weeks so "writers block" hasnt happened to me. But you can do it, i know you can. I know your a very great speaker so just talk as if your talking to the computer and write what you say.

Stephen (not steven) said...

Push through baby, don't let Teddy intimidate you! Also it's wonderful not wonder full.

Love Mom